I know I am over-reacting but I honeslty feel like I am at my wits end with this pregnancy. God, I really want my baby to survive and thrive but I seriously don't know anymore. I have spent the week on the couch with my feet up and I am STILL spotting. I seriously dont even know what to do anymore except for cry. I have got yet another call into the OB and I am waiting for her to call me back but seriously, what is she going to be able to do? Nothing. I just want someone to tell me that my baby will survive and then I will be able to endure anything. Right now though, I feel like I am just delaying the inevitable and I feel awful.
I know crying and being upset isnt helping anything but I just cant help it. Not to mention, I still dont feel good. This is definitely not how I envisioned my pregnancy going.
I really miss Steve right now. I wish he was home with me but he needed to work. I just feel so helpless right now. I just keep praying the spotting will end and I can start enjoying pregnancy again. One hour at a time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry you are going through all of this. I am praying for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm here if you need anything! You're strong and you can make it through this!! I'm praying for you every day. Feel better!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry this is so hard for you! It's suppose to be a happy joyous time! Let me know if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteOh sweetie, this isn't fair for you! I hope things calm down soon and you can catch a freaking break.
ReplyDeleteSniff